Friday, November 13, 2009

Just some Things I've made.

Hello!

So I can never decide on anything so I always make a bunch and then try to pick the best one for my partner. So far this is what I have:

I made this little owl......and then realized when I was done, I forgot wings! So he's currently in surgery getting wings, but he will pretty much look the same!
This is a garden Gnome I made! I like him, but he's a little different. lol. Yes, my Christmas tree is up, and yes he is hanging on it until he's ready to be shipping out....if he does get shipped out, Im still deciding!

Let me know what you think!

6 comments:

gin said...

i love the owl. I hope he does well in surgery with his wings and that maybe he is all mine!!!

curegirl0421 said...

That gnome is adorable!!

Chickens in the Basement said...

Both are wonderful. My whole tree is decorated in felt ornaments my grandmother made between 1974 and her death in 1995. I love that part of Christmas!

Yarni Gras! said...

I love them both....does that make me indecisive? I don't even care that the sweet little owl has no wings!
I'm thinking I'll have to make this an annual event and have a whole set of enchanted forest ornies!!!!

Beth said...

They are both very cute! I love the gnome - what a little character! Owls are always charming and yours is very much so even without wings =)

Anonymous said...

to, to cute! what talent you have :)
Missy