Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Perfect timing!

Not but 15 minutes ago, just as I was gathering Val's ornament and goodies and eyeballing the right size box to put it all in the doorbell rang. I ran down the stairs with baby on hip (not an easy nor fast thing to do), answered the door and no one was there! I looked left, then right and saw the mail man a few houses down, so I looked down and what-do-ya know??? A PACKAGE!! WOOHOO! My mermaid and some super fabulous goodies arrived all safe and sound just HOURS before I'm leaving town. That's right, it's 1:00 here and I was heading to my parents around 3ish (it's a three hour drive) and I don't plan on returning until Monday. PERFECT TIMING!! THANK YOU Val for such wonderful goodies and very lovely mermaid!! I will get a pic up if I have time today, still got lots of packing to do, if not today then soon. And mine will be in the mail tomorrow, she's traveling with me to my parents, I'd like to show my mom before she gets sent (that means she turned out veeerrrryy interesting). :)

1 comment:

Yarni Gras! said...

oh good she is SAFE, I hope you like her!