Sunday, October 31, 2010

Owls for Niki

I'm pretty sure Niki has received her October package so I am going to go ahead and post what I sent.



Here is the basic package. I had to take a quick picture at night before I ran to the post office.





Niki said she collects rubber stamps so I added a few to her package. The two larger ones in the back were given to me awhile ago. I'm not a rubber stamper so they just sat in a box. The cute little owl one in the front I found at AC Moore. Hubby and I looked all through the store looking for owl items. Eventually we found the stamp and some fun little stickers in the scrapbooking section. I very seldom wander in that section. I'm not very good at scrapbooking. You can also see the little owl ornies I made.









I also knitted this owl cup cozie. It is supposed to be for a disposable coffee cup but it came out a bit loose. It fits nicely on several of my drinking glasses though.





I love making these friendship totes so I made one to hold all of Niki's goodies. Hope you enjoyed your package Niki.

Happy Halloween to those that celebrate. We came back early this morning from a short trip so we are just going to stay home and watch the live Ghost Hunters Halloween episode and relax before the new week/month starts tomorrow.

1 comment:

val said...

oh my, you really outdid yourself! I bet Niki is having a HOOT (sorry, had to say it..) with all her goodies!