Sunday, April 15, 2012

Beautiful Birds ....

I am late in posting this - although I have thanked Missy. When I got down to taking the photo's I discovered that my son had taken my camera to Scout camp!!!!
Look at all of the loveliness Missy sent me. I love, love, love the birdie album!!! I will save it for just the right occasion. I see a set of bird dishtowels .... or maybe a set of pillowcases .... but then again, they'd make the cutest quilt blocks .... in my future:-)
Look at this beautiful bird .... Missy has amazing talent. It's made out of layers of book pages, and is just so delicate:-)
Thank you Missy for such a beautiful package:-)

3 comments:

Yarni Gras! said...

oh all of that is so pretty!

UnseasonablyWarm said...

Those are adorable! Bookmarking this entry!

Little Messy Missy said...

So happy you liked it. xoxoxo