Thursday, August 23, 2012

Halloween Tree ....

I've decided on my mantelpiece Halloween decor for this year ...... lots of black, sparkly tulle, with spooky houses and skeletal looking trees.
Next up ...... The houses and tulle are taken care of, now what to do about the trees. Ahhh, you have to love Google .....
I found this tutorial:  http://www.fantasywhispers.com/halloweentreetutorial.htm


You just have to, have to, have to ..... pop over there to look at it, especially if you need some Halloween trees !!! This tree is exceptional. It is made by a lady named Vania Cruz Perez.
I've already dug out the wire hangers (I knew there was a reason I kept them), and the floral tape ..... Miss Zombie is nearing her completion, so Halloween trees next, is what it will be :-)
Hope everyone is having fun creating their Zombies ...... I know I am.

1 comment:

Yarni Gras! said...

I have a Halloween tree too and LOVE it. I try to make one new ornament per year (at least one!) for it