Saturday, October 20, 2012

Zombie Party!

My partner Jennifer sent me a really great package!
 
The Zombie doll she made is Humpty Dumpty and he is so cute!
  

 
Jennifer also made me a super cute Halloween apron,
and sent lots of extra goodies.
 
As usual, the kids ate all the candy before I could take a picture.
 

 
 
I made a Zombie Belle doll.  She has a black Chip cup in her hands
that has a red glittery substance in it.
 

 
I made a Zombie Ball Kit complete with a ribbon chandelier, and a cookie platter
with felt Apple Slice Cookies with Poison Sprinkles,
Broken Heart Cherry Tarts
 and Magic Mushrooms with Hallucinogenic Icing on it.
The cookies can be used as tic tac toe pieces on the fabric board I made.
 


Thanks Val for hosting the swap
 
and
 
Thanks Jennifer for a really nice swap package!!

1 comment:

Yarni Gras! said...

wow~what wonderful zombies!!!!!!!!