Sunday, December 6, 2015

November's challenge, little tree.....

I had a busy Fall and just got around to doing some catch up blog posts!

Here is my challenge for November.   I made this little tree for my kitchen...isn't it cute?  I found the tree, broken at at store and bought it for 2 bucks.  I fixed the broken light and then painted this urn I had in the garage....jammed the little tree in and wala!

So, that is obviously NOT my kitchen, right?  Kaela wanted my 4 foot tree so I let her have it and I took this one to work.....it is actually the perfect size.

So far, I've managed to do ALL the challenges this year......

1 comment:

RS Gold said...

Knowledge gives weight, and it is the glory that most people only see the light, not the weight.Shine is not the sun's patent, you can shine.To take a risk! The whole life is an adventure, the most distant people are often willing to do, willing to take the risk of people.
______________
Rsgoldfast was Runescape's largest seller of gold, They can give you the best service, the fastest delivery speed. If you believe them! They are sure to make you satisfied!
They will be complimentary "rsabc" coupons,you can get extra 3% gold!
Cheap Runescape Gold:
Buy RS Gold Here: http://www.rsgoldfast.com/