Thursday, October 5, 2017

Thank you Clare!


When I got home from school today I had a zombie package waiting. This is one of my favorite swaps each year! I enjoy creating a zombie and I'm always excited to see what everyone made for the swap.

This package doesn't disappoint, Clare sent me the cutest zombie party girl and so many fabulous Halloween goodies. My zombie is named Jacey. She is made with different fabrics, trims and textures. She is the cutest little work of art!  I LOVE her! Thank you for an amazing package Clare!!!

Now I need to pull out the other zombies in my collection and set them all up. Hopefully I can do that this weekend.

4 comments:

Yarni Gras! said...

I think she is AWESOME!

A Little Creation said...

She's adorable. Great Job Clare.
Chris =]

Clare said...

Glad you like her Jill! Have a wonderful October!

Debbie Walter said...

Love her!!