Saturday, June 25, 2022

Helen's Glamping Adventure!!!

 Jill you are The Zombie Queen !!! 

Thank you so much for my AMAZING swap package ...... not only Helen herself, but her tent and glamping site too !!! Your attention to detail is unbelievable - just look at each of those pebbles handstitched on.

As if that wasn't enough, Jill sent me some Pioneer Woman goodies (Yes, I am obsessed with all things Ree Drummond :-)), a cute T Shirt, a planner, and the most awesome skull jar filled with trinkets that I will most certainly be using in future zombie creations.

Jill also included the cutest poem - the poems have become one of my most favorite parts of our zombie swaps.

Thank you SO much Jill for everything you sent - your package made my weekend.

Thanks Val for organizing another phenomenal swap - you're the best !!!!






1 comment:

Yarni Gras! said...

What an incredible swap!!!! Soooo creative!