Sunday, October 2, 2022

Creepiest/Cute Oompa Loompa EVER!


My amazing package from Claire arrived yesterday. I received the coolest Oompa Loompa ever. I love that he is holding poor Mr. Wonka's head! He was tucked inside a Golden Ticket bag. Everything about this package is wonderful. The zombie food (almost gone already), the salt and pepper shakers, a beautiful crow ornament and those fun Halloween napkins are already in my kitchen and that adorable lady skeleton is hanging with her new beau who happens to be a pirate skeleton. 

I love the new Oompa Loompa song lyrics. I think I'll be singing this for a while

Thank you Claire! I love everything. You made my day.

Thank you Val for hosting another amazing swap 😃

Debbie 

My Oompa Loompa






 







 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh!!!! I loooove this guy and all the goodies are amazing!!!!

Clare said...

I am so glad you like him! I had the Oompa Loompa song in my head for days while I was making him.

ksuscrapper said...

He is so cool!!!