Tuesday, January 17, 2023

First Quarter Challenge-DONE!

 Hello all you Spooky YOE people!

I finished the challenge for the first quarter.  I got done quickly which doesn't seem fair BUT....I do create the theme soooo I have an inside edge.  

Anyway, I kept back a box of my Halloween stuff and found the little bucket in it...and WA-LAAAAA, this little guy was created!

I hate sewing teesny clothes so these were part sewn, part glued on.  Gotta love fabric glue.

I put a little flickery tealight in his head (he can't go around with an empty noggin!) and it looks super cute lit up in the evening.




"Dim Dan" likes to pick flowers so I included a few on his clothing.  He is a very happy chap!


2 comments:

Clare said...

He is great! Love the idea of using a plastic pumpkin head!

Debbie Walter said...

I love him! I need to work on the challenge.