Saturday, February 25, 2023

Thank you Trisha!!!


 Thank you Trisha for this amazing plant! It's beautiful and fun and apparently hungry! I keep hearing a deep voice saying... "Feed me Seymour" and it is making me so darn happy. You made my day. I love every bit of this. Thank you, thank you, thank you 👻 💗 🧟



My pictures do not do this amazing creation justice. Anyone who works with yarn is so talented. But this, this is way above talent, this is art! How do you do that??? So cool. When I work with yarn, it usually ends up as a tangled mess so it gets turned into hair or a nest or something else that doesn't require skill or structure 😆 

Trisha included this beautiful ornament which was made by a friend and it is also wonderful. 

Then there is this little guy! He is so cute and sweet. 

Another picture of this amazing plant

Thank you again Trisha for such a cool plant and Val, as always, thank you for hosting these incredible swaps. 



3 comments:

Clare said...

That is a cool plant! Love it!

Kerry said...

Amazing !!!

jillytacy said...

Wow, love the ornament and the extra goodies!