Sunday, September 29, 2024

Thank you Claire

 


Thank you, Claire! I just received the most amazing swap package!! Such a fun box to open with so many fantastic things inside. 

Sally is just amazing. She is going to hang with Oogie Bookie on my zombie shelf. Not only is she beautiful, she smells really good :) 

In the back, behind the garland are two little wind up toys. They are going to work with me. They are just what I need when my brain is overloaded LOL

Glow in the dark skeleton napkins! So fun. 

How can you not love this guy! So cute. 


So much fun stuff in this amazing package! The garland and towels... already in the kitchen


The skull of beads is so pretty, and the dish towels are already in the kitchen! 

Sally. So beautiful. Just perfect. 

Claire you made my day. Thank you!! 

Val, thank you for hosting. This swap is always so much fun. Such a great group of talented ladies. I am happy I get to be part of this group. 😊

Debbie

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just amazing! And I’m happy to be the host of this fabulous swap group!

Kerry said...

Debbie - Thank you SO much for my AMAZING Sally!!! I ADORE her!!! The other goodies were much appreciated and will be well used. I will create a post as soon as I can figure out what has gone wrong with my ability to post, but I didn't want you thinking I hadn't received my package. Yoyu brought a HUGE smile to my face!!!!

Clare said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Clare said...

I am glad you enjoyed your package Debbie. Sally was fun to make . . . I always stain my dolls with coffee . . . and this particular coffee is vanilla/caramel flavored. I like the way they smell also. :)