Sunday, August 8, 2010

June Gnomes

Box of goodies



Kim was my June partner. Unfortunately her mailman wanted to join in and "misplaced" the package she sent me. Eventually they tracked it down and it finally made it to me.

A fun box of goodies was waiting for me when I got home from my most recent MRI/arthogram. It was a great thing to come home to after a long day of being tortured. Even the box is fun!



Our theme was Gnomes. I think of these like the Hansel and Gretel of the Gnome world. They even have a nice tree home to live in.


Gingerbread people doilies


Snowman pine cone ornament and painted pine cones



ribbon, beads, and buttons


train ornament, cork bottle caps, and curling ribbon


scrapbook signs


some kind of cards (I think)


Teeny, tiny adorable crocheted Mr. and Mrs. Claus. I know alot of work went into these. The thread is so thin and the crochet hooks are teeny, tiny.


and a fun apron. I think the universe is trying to tell me that I need aprons because Kim is the second person to send me an apron.

4 comments:

val said...

precious! That was a GREAT package to get after a long day of torture...hope you are okay!

Courtney Short said...

wow what awesome goodies.. Kim always puts so much thought into her partner's package! I haven't been her partner yet, but I have seen what everyone has gotten :-)

Susan said...

Can you tell me how this works, and when the year is up, are you starting again??? I may want to play along :)
Susan

Something Special said...

Yes, Kim is a great partner, and always puts so much love and fun into her boxes.