Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Happy Mail Day!!

I have been having an amazing mail week this week. I love when packages arrive and no bills. Among some other things I ordered, I received a wonderful package from Gin.


I opened the box to find this big bag.


When I started emptying it I found a holiday pillow...


A cute card and glitter nail files...


an adorable hand towel. It must be towel week because a blog friend also sent me a hand/kitchen towel.


I love snowmen and jingle bells so this guy was perfect. He's so cute.



Love this elf. His eyes are mesmerizing...



Gin also included this wonderful tin which held...


this cute guy! I think I might use the tin to hold my tiny hexagons that I am hand sewing.

Gin thank you so much for everything. I love it all!!

1 comment:

Yarni Gras! said...

how CUTE! Gin is so creative, I love everything!!!