Wednesday, February 9, 2011

My Dressed for Winter enchanted Preview

After long deliberation with me and myself, I have finally finished the enchanted ornament for our "Dressed For Winter" Swap. I will mail the package sometime this week.

Here is the preview and if you can guess from this what it is, you are not only a genius, but a mind reader!


I am a crocheter and I used sparkling white yarn and specialty yarns, silk roses, faux pearl beads, white satin ribbon (not pictured) and little blue translucent beads (for the eyes) - and that's the only clue I'm going to reveal, but my neighbor loves it and wants one ;-)

Have a wonderful day everyone and happy crafting!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I cant wait to see what you made!!!! I love everything you used!

Yarni Gras! said...

oh I know it will be gorgeous!