Saturday, February 19, 2011

swaps revealed

Melinda joined the Dressed for Winter swap after deadline so I was her partner too......can't let a good friend craft on the sidelines, right?

Here is what I sent her....
a snowflake fairy ornament

a crocheted scarf in a color that will look amazing on her...

and some other 'stuff'....another ornament, a book she MUST READ RIGHT NOW (while soaking in bath salts and drinking hot cocoa...oh, and eating m&ms! )
She can have the tea later...right now, she needs chocolate!


and look at what she sent me, love it! A beautiful winter dress ornament...

a vintage necklace with a mysterious past...

some gift tags and buttons.....the mushroom is on my tree though...too cute to use as a tag!




See?

Thank you Melinda! I hope you love what I gave you as much as I love what you gave me!

5 comments:

jillytacy said...

Wow two great packages! The dress ornament is very cool!

Doris Sturm said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Doris Sturm said...

Oh, what gorgeous and generous swap gifts - you are both very lucky AND talented - I'm amazed!

Great swap items :-)

p.s. I deleted my earlier comment - it had too many typos - ooops!

Sherry said...

Everything is wonderful! You both did such a great job!

Unknown said...

love love love my ornamnent.. the scarf is so beautiful and I love the color! thanks val!!!!!!