Sunday, March 27, 2011

And The Winner Is . . . .


Sorry I fell off the blog wagon here and am late posting the name of the gnome bowling winner! It was a busy week at school with IEP checks, report cards and parent conferences. Then to boot my home computer was in pieces while my husband replaced the hard drive and updated the operating system. He's a whiz and got it all back together. So the good news is my laptop is working perfectly and now I can announce the winner. So here goes:
And the winner of the gnome bowling set is Kerry. Congratulations Kerry! I hope you'll have fun with your new little gnome buddies! Kerry can you e-mail me your address?

2 comments:

Kerry said...

Oh yay ... yay... yay... did you al see my little happy dance!!!
So cute, and I'm so excited - thanks Jill:-)

I couldn't find your email address - here's mine
kerry_james@verizon.net

If you let me have yours i'll send you my snail mail address.
hugs
Kerry

val said...

I be jealous!!!! Lucky you Kerry!

Thank YOU Jill for offering to donate such a cute giveaway!