Monday, January 19, 2015

January Craft Along - A Little Creation


  This months craft along was making a lap blanket. Since I do not use a sewing machine my only option was to do a no sew fleece blanket. Which wasn't a real hardship, I really like using the fleece, it's comfy without being overly hot and I happen to have the fabric sitting in the cabinet.  Extra points for also completing a project.
  I tried two of the no-knot examples off of pinterest, but didn't like them so I went with the standard knot tying, it doesn't bother me (or the cat). I used 2 1/2 yards of no pilling patterned fleece with a complementary solid background. Easy peasy lemon squeasy. It's the perfect size for cuddling up in my recliner.



TTFN,
Chris =]





  

1 comment:

Yarni Gras! said...

I love it! yay! I am thrilled you played along this round even though you don't sew. Love the kitty too!