Saturday, June 6, 2020

I Was Baking At The Time The Virus Came .....

Thank you Emily for my darling little baker girl, complete with her piping bag, rolling pin and other kitchen goodies !!!
She is perfect in every way !!!


I spend SO much time in my kitchen baking ..... I've decided this year I'm going to create a baking themed tiered tray to display at halloween ...... she is going to take center stage :-)

Emily also sent me some fun buttons ..... a girl can never have enough fun buttons.


Thank you again Emily for spoiling me ... I LOVED my package.
Thank you Val for giving us a chance to get creative and make our Corona Virus Zombie Dreams come true !!!!

4 comments:

Yarni Gras! said...

lol that is SUCH a cute zombie doll!

Clare said...

What a cute zombie!!!

jillytacy said...

Very cute and perfect for Kerry who makes the best and most beautiful cookies!

Feminine Itch said...

Nice poost thanks for sharing