Wednesday, June 3, 2020

Thank You Ashley

 I chose at work (teaching preschoolers) or grocery shopping as my possible themes. Ashley created a zombie teacher shopping for student brains. Best of all the teacher is wearing polka dots. I LOVE polka dots, they just make you happy. A zombie wearing polka dots fits my cute not scary zombie style. My zombie package also included a ceramic apple filled with buttons, earrings and little candy bead charms. Thank you Ashley.
Now it's back to my job and the end of the school year frenzy. After 11 weeks of remote teaching and one more to go I think this zombie looks better than I do. I think I'm ready for summer vacation!


2 comments:

Yarni Gras! said...

That is so cute!!!!! Have a great rest of the year Jill. You deserve it!

Ashley said...

Glad you like it!