Friday, September 24, 2021

Bloody Mary . . .

What a doll Bloody Mary is! . . . with all her wonderful tuck-ins!
Thank you Jill for such a wonderful zombie package.  I always 
get excited when I see the package has been delivered.  
I love this little Bloody Mary . . . and all her zombie details
Be sure to read her poem below.

I have to post a few pictures . . . because I love all her details.
Skeleton buttons . . . 
Bloody Mary has a big heart . . . 
 . . . and bones sticking out all over the place. 

Oh . . . and this bun!
Bloody Mary is amazing!
Her she is with all of her zombie buddies.
I am now officially motivated to get out my Halloween stuff
and start decorating.
Thank you Val for hosting this swap.  I look forward to it every year!
And thank you again Jill for such a great zombie package!
 

3 comments:

Debbie Walter said...

What a great zombie!! Love it :0)

ksuscrapper said...

Oh my she is so cute!!

Yarni Gras! said...

Jill always kills with those exposed bones and brains! LOL! What a great doll and package!!!