Wednesday, September 29, 2021

Thank You Clare

 Clare sent me a package full of zombie goodness. 



She included a towel which I teen snapped up, a Halloween spoon which I took to school for making playdough with my kids, skulls, Cocktail flavored Jelly Bellys which my family devoured, Jack-o-lantern napkins, a Prim skull and the cutest beaded spider that I totally want to copy and make to hang on our Halloween tree. 


Look how cute this little beaded spider is hanging from our small Halloween tree. I'm in love! I think he needs more friends, a whole clutter of spiders to be with him on the spooky tree.


And now the Zombie. . . . Clare made the sweetest little mojito zombie. She has a lime wedge and mint leaves on her belly, with a lime wedge, mint leaves and a straw on her head. She is the cutest little zombie ever!!!! Clare really nailed this theme, I love this little sweetie. She even has polka dots that Clare painted on, I love polka dots! This little mojito's name  is Mirana. Clare even included a poem for her. I'm so thrilled with her and the whole package! Thank you Clare! Mirana will be set up with my other zombies this weekend.

3 comments:

Yarni Gras! said...

Oh my gosh how CUTE! That zombie is hysterical....I love the straw in her head!!! And I agree, Clare must show us how to make those SPIDERS!!!!!

Debbie Walter said...

Love it!!

ksuscrapper said...

Love this!!!