Sunday, October 3, 2021

**editing post to include this video - this tuck in - seriously - the coolest!



Thank you, Debbie for an AMAZING creepy and BEAUTIFUL ZOMBIE!!

This year's theme - MAD MEN - with the focus on cocktails and a 50 /60's vibe!  Create a zombie and some "tuck in's" with a vintage cocktail vibe -- my swap partner created  TRUE ZOMBIE ART!!

THIS! IS WHAT I RECEIVED!!

This FACE!!! I cannot get over the detail!


She is beautifully articulated - the clothing is SPOT ON! I can literally put her in any pose!!

Those flair leg lace pants and voluminous sleeves - yes!


Love me some CROWN! and love the detail on this custom bottle!



The clothing!  SO GOOD!!

Tuck in's??

I could not be more excited about this addition to my Zombie collection!


October / 2021


4 comments:

ksuscrapper said...

Those details are amazing!!

Clare said...

Amazing! I love it!

Debbie Walter said...

I'm glad you liked her :) Was the flask set in the box?

Shelly K. Hein-Simmons said...

@debbiewalter - GAH - I took a video and forgot to include!!!!