Thursday, October 14, 2021

My mini(zombie)-me!

     My apologies for taking forever to post. Valerie was aware that I have been having some health issues and have just been taking life one day at a time. I have been catching up, but then I turn around and several days have gone by.

     I was absolutely tickled by this little lady! Never having met me in person or even having seen a picture of me, Val absolutely nailed it in creating an accurate representation of me in the morning (right down to my jowls -- thanks Grandma 😁). What were the chances?
     I love the new mug! I like watching it as it fills up under the coffee maker and that spooky image is revealed.
     So many lovely handmade goodies. I am always impressed by the many talents that Valerie has. And I got a kick how we both headed to Bath & Body Works for their scrumptious fun fall scents (not pictured -- promptly put in use).
     Thank you Valerie for organizing another great swap! It is definitely the highlight of the transition from summer to Spooky Season for me.

1 comment:

Yarni Gras! said...

HAHA! Iara, that is hysterical! A what a great idea for a zombie swap in the future :-)
I'm glad you've enjoyed the goodies. Now rest and get fully recovered.