Friday, September 24, 2010

I sent this to my partner Kerry

When I thought of mice, my mind automatically
went to Christmas mice, so I pulled out the pattern
I designed and made for my craft business in the 80's.
I just needed to make mine Christmasy all around.


I found a little book that had a Christmas mouse
poem, and added a vintage mouse ornament
I made, swedish fish, earrings tags and trims.

I wonder if anyone else's mind went to Chrismas
mice for this month. I guess I am just trying to
rush fall and Christmas, because I love it so much.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kerry said...

This was truly the sweetest little mouse ever - she is gorgeous:-)
The other goodies were a treasure ... my hubby really enjoyed the swedish fish:-)
Thanks Michele for spoiling me - you have no idea how big a smile you brought to my face!!!