Saturday, September 25, 2010

meeces...

September was a fun theme!

Here is what I made for Jenny...since she loves pin ups, I had to add a few things to scratch that itch! A tote for books, a Hilda apron hook, flying pig bookmark, tea, bath salts... sorry you can't see well in this photo.


Here is the mouse I made her....my first using this teeny pattern. I thought my fingers were going to fall off but it turned out REALLY cute so I'm glad I did it!
I crocheted a wee little scarf for this month's challenge.





Here is the cutie she sent me.....she said this wee little mouse got into the cheese nog!


the other goodies were packed into the most perfect of all tins. Cards and earrings and a notebook with a "V" on it...you never see those.
She even included some vintage cinnamon gum that is guaranteed to get your creativity flowing...too funny but I don't think I'll try chewing it!

See the yarn? Oh yeah, I'll be making something yummy with that soon.


Thank you Jenny, you ROCK!

2 comments:

gin said...

love both packages! there are a lot of cute meeces out there!!!

Jenny said...

YEAH!!! Thank you so much! I love my package and your pictures are so much batter then mine!