Tuesday, November 9, 2010

My Owl Month

Now that I'm back & refreshed from my holiday up in North Queensland, Australia I can post about my owl month.
While I was away my package from Michele arrvied, here are my sweet owl & extra goodies:

I know Michele posted about the owl earlier on - but had to post again so she knows it arrived safely. I love all my owly goodiness - such beautiful stitching!

This is what I sent Michele -


I love embroidery, so couldn't resist stitiching up a cute owl and framing it on a hoop - a little owl softie to hang on her tree & a vintage owl card, cute owl pendant along with a sweet doily & candle - hope they reached their destination safely!

I also completed October's challenge too, while I was away on holidays - here are my banner creations - they are already hung up & this is where I'll hang my Christmas cards!

1 comment:

val said...

oh, everything is so lovely! I love your banner too.....great job!