Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Reindeer that I sent!

I did not make him, just fixed him up a bit. I spotted him at a sale, and just had to add him into my partner's package.
I did put together this little ornament, complete with reindeer, and wonderful coarse glass glitter, tiny bottle brush tree, set into a small
tart tin. Love the tinsel and just the feeling I get reminding me of my childhood Christmas experiences.
Then I made this set of 8 'Deer' gift tags. For those in her life who are especially 'Dear'
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Yarni Gras! said...

oh my, I love it all! I adore diorama ornaments...yours is lovely!

Jenny said...

SO do I!! I got it all and love it! You will crack up when you see your package!!

Kerry said...

Michele those are so lovely!!
I love the little tart pan ornie (I treasure my little mouse one you sent me:-)

gin said...

such a great package!!

Sherry said...

Everything is so cute Michele! You did a great job!

Sherry

Robin (RsIslandCrafts) said...

The reindeer is adorable all dressed up for Christmas.

Unknown said...

I love it all Michelle....your tags are my favorite!