Tuesday, October 15, 2013

it was me...

 
 
 
   little messy miss posted about the Day of the Dead pincushion she made because her swap partner liked DoD. I really hoped it was me she was talking about... and IT WAS!!!!! ((insert happy dance))
   I can't tell you how excited I was when I saw her name on the box. It's a DoD dream come true, especially since I'm not spending money on "unnecessaries". Messy Miss made it possible for me to add three new handmade pieces to my collection, a drawer to add small items to, if I can bear to not show off the sides, a felt sewing kit and the most awesome voodoo pincushion  e.v.e.r. She was so thoughtful, she even sent me a heart shaped rock because she knew I collect them.
        Thank You little messy miss for my box and Thank You Val for hosting. I'm ready for next year!
 
 
TTFN,
Chris =]

2 comments: