Monday, January 18, 2010

Chorus Line Cuties

I thought Christmas had come again when I opened the box Gin sent me! She knows how to spoil a person!


Gin made me the cutest Chorus Line Garland of Girls! The girls are made with pine cone bodies and are strung on a Christmas ribbon. Aren't they cutest with their little red hats??? And if that weren't enough! She hand painted me a pine cone on a piece of clear acrylic. Complete with a pretty ribbon, ready for hanging. It's going in my kitchen window! Love it!!! And then she also sent me two glitter pine cone candles. I just know Christmas is here again!!
Thank you Gin!!

5 comments:

Kerry said...

Those are adorable:-)

Yarni Gras! said...

omgosh, that is GREAT! Love them!

nattyj said...

How sweet are they! I love their little boots!

Unknown said...

enchanting!!!!

Robin (RsIslandCrafts) said...

Adorable chorus line!