Friday, January 22, 2010

AN IDEA TO SHARE....

I was sitting thinking yesterday..............you know those sitting staring, not thinking of anything in particular kind of thinks!!!! When suddenly I hit on a great idea (well I think it's great), and I thought it might be worth sharing with all my fellow enchanted swappers.
I have a friend who loves all things enchanted, so I've decided that when I make my theme ornament each month for my partner, I'm going to make a second one for my friend too. I'm going to keep these in a box (which at some point before December I'll get around to decorating) and this box of handcrafted ornaments will be her Christmas gift this year...............there you have it, only January and I can already cross one gift off my Christmas list:-)

I'm excited to see what Val pulls out of the bag for us to do in February..... Don't know about y'all, but I'm loving this swap!!!

4 comments:

Yarni Gras! said...

great idea! Thanks for sharing :-)

Sherry said...

Great Idea!

AwtemNymf said...

That sounds like a fabulous idea! What a lucky gal to get the box of "Enchanted" Christmas !

Unknown said...

great idea.....melinda