Wednesday, June 12, 2024

BONGOMANIA!!!

 Y’all, could you hear me SQUEALING?   I am so in love with my Bongo Bigfoot!!!!

Kerry simply outdid herself (again!)

Not only is Bongo amazing but she used tuckins to wrap tuckins!!! The fabric was the wrapping of this wonderful assortment of gardening, sewing and crochet goodies! 

He is COVERED in the softest fluffy hair ever!
Lookit dem chompers 
And da feetsis! The toenails😂
Fiona wants him.  NO!!!
This guy even had a little poem!

Kerry, THANK YOU!!!!!


3 comments:

Clare said...

He is great! How I love these swaps . . . seeing what everyone comes up with.

Kerry said...

I’m thrilled you love him. I LOVED making him ❤️

jillytacy said...

Bongo Bigfoot is amazing! The hair must have taken forever to create but looks amazing!! And I love the poem. Kerry is a zombie master!