Sunday, June 2, 2024

 Val outdid herself yet again !!!

Look at this super cute Cupid - he gives me sweet hair model meets surfer dude vibes, and I couldn't love him more!!! That little leg flick he has going on - he's stolen my heart for sure.

Those who have ever been lucky enough to receive one of Val's zombies will also know that she is one talented poet!!! She has poem writing talent that I could only dream of having.






She spoilt me with the tuck ins she sent too. She indulged my Pioneer Woman obsession with some little bowls, some pretty wax paper (I haven't seen it before and can't wait to use it), and a skein of PW yarn which will be keeping my hands busy during my 9 hour flight coming up soon.
She also sent me some scissors - who ever can have enough of those, a cute pen, some recipe cards, and a pack of felt ... I love making felt ornaments for my tiered trays and holiday trees.


Flowers - one of life's pure joys for me, and when they're paired with a pretty little pitcher, well we're then talking perfection!! Val included this pretty little pitcher for me to fill and enjoy!!!


Thank you SO much Val for all my goodies - you brightened my day for sure!!! 
Thank you also for all the time and love you put into organizing our Zombie Swaps ... you really are the ZOMBIE QUEEN, and we appreciate you so very much.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I’m so happy you like everything! Indeed I had a blast with the poem and Cupid💕💕💕

jillytacy said...

Such a cute zombie cupid and wonderful tuck-ins too.

Clarehelen said...

Great job Val! Cupid as a zombie . . . I love this swap!