Monday, June 10, 2024

Here comes Easter Bunny zombie . . . .

When I added the Easter Bunny on my list - I made the comment that the Easter Bunny is a little creepy anyway . . . this zombie Easter Bunny is creepy . . . and cute . . . and perfect!
Meet . . . Mrs. Cottontail!  Jeanne include this poem (sung to the tune of Here Comes Peter Cottontail.

Here come Mrs. Cotton tail,
Stumbling down the bunny trail,
Weaving, wheezing, off to ruin the day!

Eating every girl and boy.
Taking all their little toys.
That'll teach Peter NOT to roll in the hay!!!

She has bunny slippers . . . and carries a head with her.
I LOVE THIS ZOMBIE! . . . and all the wonderful tuck ins.
That skeleton rat is sitting on a box that opens like a book.


I believe the "Stay Weird" sign in the background is appropriate.
Stay Weird ladies!
Thank you Jeanne!  

2 comments:

Yarni Gras! said...

LOL! That is hilarious....eating all the children! Love the faceless head

Kerry said...

❤️