Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Absolutely overwhelmed and delighted!

Is she not just adorable. I love her little shell brazierre and the shell at the end of her tail is so darn cute. I am absolutely the luckiest gal today. I can't believe how much Kim put into these boxes. Yes. there was two of them. I was stunned and shocked and feeling a little bit like I did not put enough in my box to her. She is amazing. I can use everybit of what she sent to me.

Those are vintage wooden toy beads, a decorated pinecone, a beautiful glass vase with glass stones and lots of floss. Also there was one of her signature birds, lace and trims, scrapbooking chipboard cutouts and these (to perfect) big old ephemera for advertising eggs. Then to top it all off, I got this darling apron, and I can't wait to wear that. She is amazing. The boxes she made were fantastic, complete with separating containers. 12 in all, and of course she knew that I had to have some dark chocolate. Bless You I couldn't love it more!
I am really sorry I won't be able to participate in the gnome June swap. But I just will be to darn busy with a new grandbaby. Boo Hoo! Looks like so much fun.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

gin said...

wow! what a great package.

Yarni Gras! said...

Kim...you totally ROCK, what a great package!

Robin (RsIslandCrafts) said...

Wonderful package! Love all the little boxes. Amazing mermaid!