Saturday, June 19, 2010

Better Late Than Never...

I know the activity to create a fairy garden was from months back ...... this one was a little daunting to me, because I have black fingers!!! I wish I didn't because I LOVE a pretty garden, but I guess that's just the way it is!!!


However, it is a very good friend of mines birthday bash tonight, and she loves her garden as well as all things handmade and enchanted, so I decided to give making her a fairy garden a try .......... I'm very excited and happy with the way it turned out.


I found a lot of instructions, pictures and ideas on the internet, which made the whole process a lot easier that I thought it would be.


So here it is - my fairy garden - I like it so much, I think I may just make one for myself:-)



4 comments:

Yarni Gras! said...

oh my gosh how CUTE it that! You rocked this one Kerry!

momma rae said...

it's adorable!

Poppies and Sunshine said...

I love fairy gardens. This is soo cute!

Fadas de Luz said...

Adorei seu jardinzinho. Encantador. Parabéns.