Friday, June 4, 2010

The Mermaids I Made

Here is what I sent to Courtney. Thanks for being so patient Courntey...I had a killer UTI for 2 weeks, but now I'm getting better.


Here is the ornament I made for her. I used the lid to an Altoids can and then some old beads and seashells I had. I tried to make the mermaid deminsional by cutting out different layers of her and then added different colors of glitter on her tail.

Then instead of sending a lot of little things to Courtney I used some vintage bathing beauty fabric I had and added it to a tote bag for her to use. Now on to the gnomes~~~~

4 comments:

linda said...

Super mermaid! Your talent shines!

Unknown said...

it is beautiful Sherry.....I am glad you are better......

Yarni Gras! said...

she is wonderful and I love the bag!

Courtney Short said...

Yes I am glad you are feeling better too!! You beat me the punch!! I have been waiting all weekend for my Internet to come on so I could post it. It's still not up but I was going to try to post from my iPhone :-) thanks so much- I loved it all, TRULY :-)