Friday, June 4, 2010

What is on its way to Sandy.....

I was late too, cause of the big camping trip over Memorial Day but on Tuesday I put this together first thing....Hope you enjoy everything Sandy, mermaids were hard for me....










A little fabric mermaid ornament with shells and fibers.











some vintage buttons, sequins and embroidery floss which I then wrapped in cheesecloth and tied it with a ribbon.....It all fit into this.....









Going along with the Mermaid theme, I made an ocean inspired card......









None of it looks very Christmasy too me, but I hope you find it enchanting anyway!

4 comments:

Yarni Gras! said...

oh she is lovely!

Sherry said...

Gorgeous!!!! Everything is so beautiful!

Sherry

Jenny said...

I was the same way! Did no look too Christmasy but oh well! It was fun!

gin said...

i love it too.