Wednesday, June 30, 2010

They don't get cuter than these...

My swap ackage arrived today from Sandy - oh what cutness it held:-)


I love them - there is something about things that are small, cute and just all round perfect, that makes me sooo happy!!!!


The bigger gnomes beard really makes me chuckle!!!

The package also contained some gummy candy (you guessed right - it didn't last long enough to make the picture), and 2 recipes, the one of which I'll be getting the ingredients for as soon as my 2 chicks have returned to the coop after their activities today - it sounds DEVINE!!!!

Sandy, thank you so much for my gorgeous package - you sure made me smile today:-)

2 comments:

Robin (RsIslandCrafts) said...

Very cute! I love the large one. The beard does make you smile :)

Yarni Gras! said...

swap ackage....hee hee as in ACK! TOO CUTE!