Friday, June 18, 2010

A day out.

This month, I had the pleasure of swapping in PERSON!

My partner was Courtney. She lives far away but was going to be close for Father's Day weekend. We got together for lunch and to swap and visit.

I had more fun and I loved meeting a fellow blogger in person!

I was seriously spoiled with the goodies she made me

sweet embroidery patterns, a lovely necklace and handmade tote bag, a darling embroidered hankie and a hootie! The dammit doll is in LSU colors...of course!

Here is a close up of the cutest gnome ever!

and a sweet pincushion with handmade pins...

She even made a sweet bag for Curly Girl...


Now for what I created....

Here is the gnome I made using this tutorial

and I made these 2 for her also...

and some cupcake toppers..in case of a party...you know how gnomes love a good party!


and an acorn gnome with some cotton tape with my mini mushroom stamped on it


other goodies were some bias tape, clover seeds, a crocheted pattern for some gnome dolls and other stash goodies...all ready to be packed into the red paper covered box.


I had such a great time, I wish I could meet ALL of you!

5 comments:

Kerry said...

Oh what fun!!!!
All the goodies are lovely:-)

Courtney Short said...

wow you are FAST!! I just got home and you already blogged it.. Im going to blog and take pics.. but right now I need a NAP!! It was fun and I so enjoyed it..look forward to meeting up and crafting with you in the future :-)

gin said...

what a great plan! and all the goodies are great too.

momma rae said...

how special that you got to meet a blog friend!! wish i could come craft with you....

i LOVE the gnomes with the crocheted (yes?) hats! so cute!!

Something Special said...

What a treat indeed to actually meet a swap partner, and have lunch to boot.