Friday, March 18, 2011

Hedgehogs and other goodies ...

Look how spoilt I was by Courtney :-)

The hedgehog ornies are adorable - those little faces of theirs certainly bring a big, happy smile to mine.

All the yummy candy - Peeps in my opinion are a neccessity!!! They have to be one of the prettiest candies around.

Look at the lovely hedgie drawing she did me - she certainly has bundles of talent. That has been popped in a frame, and now graces a wall in my craft room.

Fabric .... AAHHH ... I am such a fabric hoarder!!! I love the stuff. I have plans for the hedgie fabric. For a while now, I've wanted to design and make a knitting/crochet bag to tote all my stuff around in when I'm on the go. One with enough pockets and space for ALL of my goodies. This hedgie fabric is going to be incorporated into that bag.

Courtney, thank you for such a wonderful package - I loved everything you sent me.

YOE 2 - I'm so thrilled Val decided to give us a year 2 .... I'm having a blast:-)

2 comments:

jillytacy said...

Wow,what great loot! I love the zentangled hedgie, that's my favorite!

Yarni Gras! said...

what a great package....Courtney was so creative with her hedgies....now I want one too!