Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Let Me Introduce You .... Jack Skelling Zombie !!!!

Val issued us a challenge ...... Make A Zombie For Yourself !!!
Any excuse to make another zombie to add too my collection. I am so excited for October 1st to roll around, so that I can get them out, and create my Zombie Patch !!!

Here is my response to her challenge .....
May I introduce you too Jack Skelling Zombie !!!!


I adore him .... however, this time yesterday, I did not feel that way, in fact, he was headed to the dustbin !!! The sculpey had cracked a little, he looked odd, and I just wasn't feeling it. I decided to walk away from him for a few hours and then revisit him ...... I'm so glad I did :-)


His zombification was quite traumatic ..... just look at his battle wounds !!!! It was worth it for him though ..... Yum ... Yum .... Brains !!!!
I'm going to do a post on my blog in the next few days, to explain in more detail how I put him together, in case anyone wants to know more.

Cant wait to see which of you Zombie Queens also takes Val up on her challenge ..... I just love how creative and talented our group is.

4 comments:

jillytacy said...

I can't believe you almost through him out! I'm glad you didn't he's awesome!! Can't wait to read more details on his creation. I'm going to participate in the challenge. I've narrowed it down to two possible ideas but haven't started creating yet.

Michelle said...

Sooo amazing!

val said...

He is awesome!

A Little Creation said...

I don't see anything wrong with him. He is great.
Chris =]