Thursday, January 1, 2015

Voting is closed!



Happy New Year!


The winner of the vote is 

MONTHLY THEMED CRAFT ALONG!!!!

Here is how it will work:

Each month, I'll post what the theme is. Each month will be different.  You will have the rest of the month to create it and post it here.   At the end of the month, we can all come and see what everyone made.  Feel free to post on your own blog too...I know I will!

You can come and go as you please, participating in as many (or few) months as you like.
I have a few swaps planned too....so pay attention!!!!

At the end of the month, I'll put all participant's names into a basket and pull for a drawing.

If you are new here and don't have blogging rights yet, just email me and I'll invite you.
If you do NOT blog but want to play along, that is fine too.  Just email me.  I can always post a photo for you.
My email is valpowery(at)yahoo(dot)com

Now grab the badge and post it to your sidebar and let's get crafting!!!!