Sunday, September 15, 2019

Zombie On Her Way

I had so much fun with this swap! It was challenging to make such a tiny doll. I love doll houses and have always wanted to make dolls this size but never did. This one turned out right around 5 inches.

I'm going to be making more tiny dolls now!!! Thank you Val for hosting this great swap.

Sine I have never worked in this size before, I had to make tiny eyes. Here are the sets I created. This is a 6 x 6 tile.


The blue paper is a strip from a 3" post it note :0) These babies are tiny!

Here are a couple tiny armatures I made. I actually ended up with 3 tiny zombies but only finished one.

And here is a picture of the coffin that I know this sweet zombie escaped from


And finally, here is a sneak peek of her...

Since she is so tiny she is much cuter in person than she looks :)

I hope she arrived safely! The way my week has been... flights cancelled, broken finger, sick pup, I am just so glad I finished early. I was supposed to be in Virginia this week with my Mom but due to Air traffic control issues I didn't make it. Since I broke my finger this morning and am unable to sculpt very well, it appears that everything worked out well LOL

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sooooo excited to see what you created! I hope things settle down for you and that you heal up quickly!