Saturday, February 6, 2021

Thank You Stacey!

 

I recieved a huge box of goodies from my partner Stacey. She really spoiled me. Everything was nicely wrapped in red or white paper and red paperfill. RED is my favorite color, so the packaging alone made me so happy!!! Then I unwrapped everything and really felt so spoilled.


Stacey included all my favorites; chocolate, coffee, frosted cookies, cozy socks, a soft blanket, a diffuser with essential oils, a hat and ear warmer for the cold weather and a mug that reads "Anything is possible."

Stacey, thank you soooo much, I love everything!!!! Your package is on the way, I hope you will enjoy your goodies. I enjoyed shopping and creating for you.

2 comments:

Yarni Gras! said...

Wow! What an amazing package!!!! Everything is lovely!!!!

ksuscrapper said...

You are welcome!! I had so much fun with this swap!!