Sunday, April 30, 2023

I See You !!!!



 Jill your ceramic talent amazes me ….. those big eyes are just SO cool !!!!

Thank you for my amazing package !!!! Jill also sent me 3 little skull ornament and a little skull dish …. All made from ceramic and gorgeous. 

The little skeleton plate will be put to good use as will the eyeball fabric. I LOVE the glass skull and have so many ideas rolling around in my head to display him. I see many items of zombie clothing in the fabric scraps.

Thank you so much my friend for spoiling me and creating such special ornaments- i will treasure them.

2 comments:

Yarni Gras! said...

OH my goodness! The eyes REALLY do have it! what a great swap box!!!

jillytacy said...

I'm hoping to have a round 3D eye to send you. The original one stuck to the kiln shelf. I made more, the community kiln was opened this morning but I haven't seen the results yet.