Sunday, June 16, 2024



Thank you Debbie for this amazing Mather Nature Zombie. Created on an armature, she is poseable and can stand on her own. She can even hold a basket.


The details are amazing! Look in the folds of her dress...


The basket is deceptively cute...there are skulls(brains) for later stashed among the flowers!
Debbie made an amazing mother nature zombie! I'm thrilled to add it to my zombie horde.


Look at all of the amazing goodies. Trims, fabric, ephemera for mixed media crafting. I LOVE all of it! Debbie and I have opposite creative styles for zombies. I try to make creepy but they are always cute and Debbie makes wonderful creepy zombies. Debby really nailed this Mother Nature zombie for me. It's a great mix of zombie wounds, and bloodied up bits without being scary. I love it!
Debbie, thank you for such an amazing zombie and package! You are so talented!






 

4 comments:

jillytacy said...

I just finished up my last days of school so I was a bit behind on posting. Debbie created such an amazing zombie!

Kerrry said...

Wow !!! She is amazing !!!

Clare said...

She is amazing! Great job Debbie!

Anonymous said...

This is fantastic!!!!