Monday, January 31, 2011

YOE=WOW

I received my box from my partner Missy B. I will tell I feel sorry for all you who didn't have her as partner I was so moved she sent a little box with quotes, that someone would take the time to do such a beautiful thing, I love devotionals. The little glitter house is to die for. I can hardly wait to make some myself as soon as I figure out how to do the snow. The magnets are to cute my grand daughter and I are fighting over them she loves magnets.
Yes the box that my treasures are sitting if for my partner I hope she likes it. I didn't use any glitter just lots of white yarn and thread. I can hardly wait to see how she likes it.


I can hardly wait to hear what the next theme will be.
Until Later
Holly

4 comments:

Robin (RsIslandCrafts) said...

The little house is so cute.

val said...

oh my that is PRECIOUS!

gin said...

really cute. love the soft blue and icy snow!

jillytacy said...

Gorgeous! Missy was my partner for a swap this past fall. She is an amazing artist and crafter!!