Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Thank you Gin!

Look at this beautiful tree ornament that Gin sent to me as part of the January YOE swap. The picture doesn't show the glitter on the tree so you can't see how pretty it is!

Gin also included these wonderful winter goodies for me and this . . .


beautiful snowy tree table runner!


Gin was so good to us. She sent this Littlest Pet Shop game book for my daughter's birthday. Nature Girl was so thrilled to see her name on part of the package. It turn's out to be perfect timing to as we'll be traveling this weekend and will need lots of activities to keep her entertained. She's looking forward to learning to play checkers. Thank you so much Gin! I think the other passengers on the plane will thank you too!!!

1 comment:

Yarni Gras! said...

oh my! everything is gorgeous! That table runner....wow!